dimanche 10 janvier 2010

Thai-Burmese border landscapes


2010 is here, happy new year !
Any wish? I have one : being able to keep updating this blog... A hard task for me...
I also decided to switch to English language for my non-speaking French friends. Isn't nice? :)
By the way, please, correct my mistakes !
For those who do not understand a word of Shakespeare's mother tongue, no worry : it is just a try, for this post !
And it won't be a long article anyway.

I snapped these shots last fall, during a 3 days bike trip along the thai-burmese border. Living in Chiang Mai, the former "Burma" state, today called Myanmar, is really close : just a 2 hours drive to the border ! Once there, you're in the middle of northern Thailand evergreen mountains, passing through hilltribe villages (Hmong, Karen, Lahu) and enjoying magnificent sceneries.
Enough talks. Pictures ! For those who would like details, please contact me.


2 commentaires:

  1. Ite Louqusse biotifoule. Rili. Ande no probleme ouise ze langouèdge!
    Merci!
    Tonito.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Superbes photos mais n'oublies pas ta normandie....en français dans le texte ! ;-) @+ jean-yves

    RépondreSupprimer